The maize is closed for the season
Thank you to all who helped make this year a success!
$9.00 per person
Ages 2 and under are free.
New combo passes available for day admission and one night time admission
Admission includes unlimited access to all activities. Corn cannons are extra, 3 shots for $1.00
- Jumping Pillow, the first ever in New Hampshire!
- Grain Train a family ride around the maze grounds
- Hayrides to the Pumpkin Patch
- Moo Express
- Interactive Maze “games”
- Corn Cannons
- Kettle Corn
- Cider Donuts
- Corn Maze 3 phases for all ability levels
- Weekday reservations required for Group Field Trip
- Classroom in the Corn educational program
- Hands on learning and farmtastic fun
- Call for reservations
Please call 603-939-2412 to reserve a time for your class to experience a great educational field trip.
The cornfield maze is a real cornfield therefore uneven surfaces are common. Strollers are not recommended unless it is the bicycle tire type. Wheelchairs are welcome but may work with difficulty. Dogs are not allowed unless they are service dogs. No exceptions.
12 acres of good farmin’ fun await you at The Maize at Sherman Farm.
Come get lost in an intricate labyrinth of corn designed to
befuddle even those with the best directional intuition.